Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holi festival






















So we were invited to celebrate the Holi festival, which includes the throwing of pigments at each other in fun. The festival marks the beginning of Spring, and the triumph of good over evil. It was at a couple of the guys' at work's home. I'll post their names again here later. I just don't know how to spell them. They had celebrated it last year here, and I guess it got more elaborate this year. We had drinks and prepared food. Most of the guests were from the FX dept I believe. This was just an amazing experience and so much fun. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Say hi to everyone for me!

    -Chas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun -- you may have to bring that tradition back to Dreamworks! -- Kevin

    ReplyDelete