Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flight details

Well, it's been crazy trying to get the details from work.
I am flying out on this Sunday at 5pm, and won't get to India till Tues morning in early 5am. I will be flying business class too! Very swanky.

I'll be staying in a hotel attached to the business park where my work is at. Only short 5 min or so walk, very convenient. It all sounds very upscale with a gym, spa, and nice restaurant in Hotel. Plus in basement of business park is a full shopping mall.

Work is loaning me a blackberry (with international calling) and a laptop to access wi/fi internet at the worksite. Work there is offline from internet due to security issues for the projects.

Now I have rush off and put together my taxes now. I have appointment with accountant tomorrow so I don't have to worry about that while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment