Sunday, February 21, 2010

Downtown Bangalore--Weekend 1




Well, it's been a fast first week. It's Sunday night as I write this blog entry. Above you will see an image of my part of my room. It's comfortably but not huge. I woke up early on Saturday and walked into business park area to take a couple photos of what it looks like, plus I wanted to exchange my American currency to rupees. So attached is picture of business park and the building I am working in. Our office is on the 11th floor. The business park is pretty large and there is a mini-mall in it's center with eateries, shops, and banks. After walking around I went back to the currency exchange (there was a sign saying it opened on Saturday at 9am). I waited and waited, but no one ever came. My driver was coming at 10am so I went back to hotel and got ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment