Monday, February 15, 2010

Arrived in London at Heathrow

Made it to my first stop on the long trip. Business class seating is very very comfortable. All of business class and first class boarded in a seperate line into the plane. The seats were individual cubicles. My seat was fully automatic. I could sit straight up or recline fully flat like a bed. There were screens to partion the other people around me. Dedicated monitor that swung out. I could watch any movies, tv, etc for free. Now about the food. I had a full option of appetizers, salad, and 4 main course selections.
I had an excellent prawn appetizer, and salmon with finger potatoes. Dessert on top of that. I could have any beverage, alcoholic or otherwise.
At end of flight had a full service breakfast.
This first leg of 10 hours in flight was the most comfortable I've ever experienced.
I'm hoping to take a photo of seat when I board for this flight to Bangalore.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get use to it. After 6 six weeks it's back to reality. :-)

    ReplyDelete