Friday, March 5, 2010

In Bangalore airport

Well, it was an early morning I had to get up at 5:45am in order to reach airport for my 9am flight to Mumbai (Bombay). It didn't help matters that last night was a late night.
I got picked up by Arun (Raman's driver) and left for airport with no problem. Arun is a really nice guy so it was comfortable drive in. Traffic was light and I saw the way to airport for first time since I got in to Bangalore at dawn last time.
This airport is really clean and organized. Super easy transition. It was weird having so many armed security not only carrying pistols but automatic rifles.
Once inside terminal it's just like any regular airport I've been in. I expected a super crowded busy airport but it's very chill. I was really excited that it had free wifi. I just had to send a text from my phone and got a password. I'm waiting for next few minutes till boarding as I type this.
I'm super excited to see Mumbai and explore this busy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment