Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday--day of leisure

Well, I finished my first week of two in India. I didn't realize today was a holiday or may have decided to travel somewhere. It is a festival of the harvest today. It took my a couple days but as of Thursday I was fully acclimated to the time zone, of course the funny part after next week I will be doing it all over again when I'm back stateside.
Things are going well at work and I am interacting with team nicely. I am enjoying being on the floor with them instead of only cross-site. My week has been relatively boring at night since I felt tired early for most of it. I was walking back from work and Dagan must have seen me for he jumped out of his car to wave me over to see if I wanted to join him and his fiancee, Bree. I obviously had no plans and welcomed the company. We went to a nearby restaurant and were joined by the Animation Supe, John Hill. It was nice to hang out and talk shop.
Today has been very leisure. I woke up late, called in for room service, spoke to Tamiko on the phone, and have been relaxing finishing up book number two while I've been away. Now I will begin some work on comic and have lunch. It feels weird to be so removed everything. My week feels like I'm in a bubble. My life for most part is contained solely in the business park where my hotel and work resides.

No comments:

Post a Comment